Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is a blogging moment.
So I had planned all week to take the twins to get their drivers permit. They have worked so hard, cleaned their rooms, been nicer than usual in some cases, and even studied for the test. One of them, (you can guess who) worked extra hard on her hair today. SO as we were about ready to leave, I made a call to check what we need to bring with us. We need the s.s. # and their birth certificates, no problem, so I thought...
It seems that we, and I guess I mean me, have misplaced the twins birth certificates. So guess what I will be doing? I have to order new onces. I have looked every possible place in this house.
So, We will have to plan this event another day. Sorry twins.
Funny thing, Caleb said to me in the middle of all this, "Don't you have a PLACE for stuff like this?" Hummm I will end this one there.




2 comments:

Britt said...

Yeah...you've updated. That must have been frustrating! I can't believe they are ready to practice driving.

Monica said...

I love your blog! I love this post! Okay I can relate...I was looking for Laurisa's immunization records all day so she can get her college schedule! Ugggg!
You have always been a great writer. I remember when you had your little published newsletter that I bought from you! Blogging seems to be right up your alley!!!

Okay I can't believe the twins are old enough to get their drivers license. I also can't imagine training two at once...that is a lot of driving time!

Let me know if you are going to womens conference---I'll meet up with you!